The Four Seasons knife collection by Messermeister performs food prep tasks effortlessly under challenging conditions in today’s commercial food service kitchens. They are die-cut from fine German 1.4116 stainless steel alloy and outfitted with hygienic molded polypropylene handles that are NSF approved. These stain resistant knives are built to easily resharpen and maintain with a steel. The Four Seasons series provides a large selection of blade shapes for all specific cutting applications and are expertly crafted by experienced European cutlery artisans. Starting in 2018, the Four Seasons knife collection now features a 15° edge.
Don’t be intimidated when you have a large roast to cut, the Messermeister Four Seasons Round-Tip Kullenschliff Slicer has all the blade that you need for large cutting tasks. The commercial quality knife has a 1” wide long and slender stamped blade that allows you to slice through large cuts of brisket, ham or turkey with a singular motion without tearing or shredding. The alternating kullenschliffs (a.k.a. kullens, hollows or grantons) on each side of the knife reduce drag and prevent items from sticking to the blade.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality