The Mu Fusion knife collection by Messermeister blends the best of Eastern and Western culture, styles and materials. The Eastern shaped handles are a phenolic resin based, black laminate of linen fibers. The handles are attached to a Western formula of high carbon, molybdenum, vanadium, stainless alloy blade that has been tempered to a 58 Rockwell and honed to a razor-like sharpness. The Mu Fusion reflects the beauty of Seki, Japan and exhibits the tradition of Japanese knife making.
The opposite of concave is convex! The Messermeister Mu Fusion 6.5" Dot Knife uses this principle to assist in lowering the friction coefficient of tension that exists because many fruits and vegetables are naturally attracted to the side of the blade. Breaking the tension is tantamount to a more efficient cut, not to mention that this Santoku with it's beautiful linen textured black handle looks like a piece of modern art. Oh, and did we forget to say it has an AUS 6 high carbon steel blade that is really really sharp!
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- One-piece, fully stamped
- 15° Precision edge
- Closed bolster collar
- Extra-wide chef's knife blade
- High carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel
- Satin finish blade
- Linen textured resin handle
- 58 Rockwell hardness
- Made in Seki, Japan
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality