The opposite of concave is convex! The Messermeister Mu Fusion 6.5" Dot Knife uses this principle to assist in lowering the friction coefficient of tension that exists because many fruits and vegetables are naturally attracted to the side of the blade. Breaking the tension is tantamount to a more efficient cut, not to mention that this Santoku with it's beautiful linen textured black handle looks like a piece of modern art. Oh, and did we forget to say it has an AUS 6 high carbon steel blade that is really really sharp!
- One-piece, fully stamped
- 15° Precision edge
- Closed bolster collar
- Extra-wide chef's knife blade
- High carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel
- Satin finish blade
- Linen textured resin handle
- 58 Rockwell hardness
- Made in Seki, Japan
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.