The Messermeister Custom 7" Santoku is a popular Japanese chef's knife with the same versatility found in a traditional chef's knife. It has a thin taper for maximum precision when slicing vegetables, fish and meat. The handle is slightly smaller than a western Chef's knife. With edge geometry that is mostly flat, the Santoku is ideal for use on a cutting board.
- Modular in design, so that you can personalize your handle to make your favorite knife one-of-a-kind.
- The cold rolled X50 German stainless steel blades are heat treated to achieve 58 Rockwell hardness.
- A revolutionary ceramic stonewash finish allows for smoother cutting and increased stain resistance.
- The 3-step hand stropped 15° edge on this blade is sharp, efficient and resilient.
- The Custom base model handle is precison milled from an incredibly tough material made of reclaimed canvas and natural non-phenolic resin. It has a natural subtle texture for a more secure grip.
- The new handle design has a ramped bolster for improved grip ergonomics, and it is cambered for optimal control.
- The interchangeable torx rivets are titanium coated with a brass color and a contrasting silver collar set.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality