The Messermeister Four Seasons 12” Scalloped Baker’s Knife can be used to cut everything from crusty baguettes and tender pastries to soft skinned fruits and vegetables. The scallops bite into bread crusts with minimal compression, tearing or crumbs. The stamped 12” blade has a rounded tip and is attached to a non-slip handle. Preferred by culinary professionals and bakers this knife will produce crisp, clean slices.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.