Messermeister offers a variety of water sharpening stones in different ranges of grits. When you want to guarantee peak performance from top-quality kitchen knives, our stones are designed for ultra precise sharpening. The sharpening stones may also be used to regrind the edge of your axe or fixing burs on a pocket knife. Please visit our online Media Library to watch an instructional video with specific instructions on "How-To Sharpen a Knife on a Stone."
The Messermeister Angle Guide is a great way to train yourself in developing the ability to consistently sharpen a knife at the same angle. It approximately sharpens Chef’s knives at a 15 degree angle. The rolling pins assist in pushing the knife blade across the stone. It can be used on a flat water/oil stone or a honing/sharpening steel of any type. After practicing with the device, one will eventually develop the ability to free hand the stroke with amazing accuracy. Sharpening knives on a whetstone or water stone just got a whole lot easier!
- Hand wash only
- Do not place in dishwasher
- Sharpens chef's knives at an approximate 15 degree angle
- Ceramic rolling pins for smooth guiding action
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality