The Messermeister Petite Messer Knife Line is designed to be the perfect weight and size for handling all the light duty chopping, slicing and dicing of smaller fruits, vegetables, meats and breads. The ergonomic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip and the thin razor sharp blades cut with precision. Each fine edge prep blade is light-weight, maneuverable and the right size for today's quick prep culinary artists.
The chef’s knife is the workhorse in every kitchen. You will gravitate to this knife and will find yourself using it for 90% of all your cutting tasks. The Messermeister Petite Messer 5” Chef’s Knife is used to chop, slice, dice and mince your way through extended cutting tasks without fatigue.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality