Petite Messer 5 Inch Chef's Knife
You Save 25% ($5.00)
The chef’s knife is the workhorse in every kitchen. You will gravitate to this knife and will find yourself using it for 90% of all your cutting tasks. The Messermeister Petite Messer 5” Chef’s Knife is used to chop, slice, dice and mince your way through extended cutting tasks without fatigue.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.