The Mu Bamboo knife collection by Messermeister offers a perfectly fit and finished handle material of carbonized, layered natural bamboo to a high-carbon, molybdenum, vanadium stanless alloy blade. Tempered to a higher Rockwell and honed to a razor-like sharpness, the Mu Bamboo reflects the highest quality knife making known in Seki, Japan. The combination of Eastern and Western philosophy, culture and material makes for a perfectly blended knife.
The Messermeister Mu Bamboo 3" Paring Knife, with a blade that tapers to a point, is the most popular sized paring knife. It is considered to be the 2nd most often used knife in the kitchen and many home chefs have 3-4 in the drawer. There are many grips depending on the task and they usually involve holding the item by hand when making the cut.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- One-piece, fully stamped
- 15° Precision edge
- Closed bolster collar
- Extra-wide chef's knife blade
- High carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel
- Satin finish blade
- Carbonized treated bamboo handle
- 58 rockwell hardness
- Made in Seki, Japan
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality