Messermeister offers a variety of water sharpening stones in different ranges of grits. When you want to guarantee peak performance from top-quality kitchen knives, our stones are designed for ultra precise sharpening. The sharpening stones may also be used to regrind the edge of your axe or fixing burs on a pocket knife. Please visit our online Media Library to watch an instructional video with specific instructions on "How-To Sharpen a Knife on a Stone."
The Messermeister Two-Sided 400 & 1000 Combination Water Sharpening Stone has been designed as an economical solution for traditional Eastern sharpening and maintenance of fine knives. The 400 grit side will correct slight edge flaws and the 1000 grit side is excellent for both finishing and maintenance. This is a great stone to have in the kitchen for keeping knives sharp and ready to use!
- Hand wash only
- Do not place in dishwasher
- Two-sided; 400 & 1000 Grit
- Clog free surface
- Silicone base for secure sharpening
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality