The Messermeister Royale Elité Steak Knife is a 4.5" personal sized carving knife with a multi-edged blade. This steak knife is expertly crafted and has a fine edge slicing blade with saw teeth added to the upward curved tip. The main cutting edge is used to slice meat while the saw teeth give added cutting power to the tip when separating meat from the bone.This Messermeister Royale Elité Multi-Edge Steak Knife Set contains 4 or 6 pieces of the 4.5" Multi-Edge Steak Knife (E/9683-4.1/2).
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Oil the wood handle as needed with food-safe mineral oil.