The key to a great Fillet Knife is a thin, flexible blade to make sharp clean cuts. The 6-inch German steel blade on our fillet knife is ground to a razor sharp 15-degree edge. We used barrel spacers to create an open frame design that allows water to flow through the handle slot, making the knife easy to clean. The fillet knife also integrates our liner lock system to keep the blade safely in place while in use. The blade is made from German 1.4116 steel so that you can easily re-sharpen your knife and use it for a lifetime.
Available in either a classic stainless blade with a carbonized maple handle or stonewashed stainless blade with a re-purposed burlap handle.
- Linear lock system
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- Blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58
- 15° Cutting edge
- Weight: 5.4 oz.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.