A good honing steel is essential to keep your fine cutlery in prime condition. Messermeister provides a variety of different must-have tools for maintaining, sharpening and honing the edge of your knife. Choose from honing steels in traditional chrome plated, diamond plated or aluminum-oxide ceramic. Offered in fine, medium and rough grits. Please visit our online Media Library to watch an instructional video with specific instructions on how to maintain your knife’s edge.
The Messermeister 800 Grit Diamond Sharpening Steel is ideal for restoring the edge of the knife. It is excellent for sharpening stainless steel knives, scissors and other cutting tools. It has a a solid diamond oval sharpening surface, a medium grit for knife maintenance, an ABS flared safety handle with a hanging hook, and a non-marking tip that protects supporting surfaces.
- Hand wash only
- Do not place in dishwasher
- Solid diamond oval sharpening surface
- Medium 800 Grit for knife maintenance
- ABS flared safety handle with a hanging hook
- Non-marking tip that protects supporting surfaces
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality