You will gravitate towards the Messermeister Custom 8 Inch Scalloped Offset Knife due to its unique versatility. Designed for pull-cuts, the long rigid blade produces a straight controlled slice with minimal sawing motion. Teeth ground into the edge keep the knife from skating across the surface, while sharp valleys between the teeth slice through your food. The offset feature of this knife provides maximum hand clearance and improved contact with the cutting surface. Use this knife for slicing bread, sandwiches, soft skinned fruits and vegetables.
- Modular in design, so that you can personalize your handle to make your favorite knife one-of-a-kind.
- The cold rolled X50 German stainless steel blades are heat treated to achieve 58 Rockwell hardness.
- A revolutionary ceramic stonewash finish allows for smoother cutting and increased stain resistance.
- The 3-step hand stropped 15° edge on this blade is sharp, efficient and resilient.
- The Custom base model handle is precison milled from an incredibly tough material made of reclaimed canvas and natural non-phenolic resin. It has a natural subtle texture for a more secure grip.
- The new handle design has a ramped bolster for improved grip ergonomics, and it is cambered for optimal control.
- The interchangeable torx rivets are titanium coated with a brass color and a contrasting silver collar set.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality