The Messermeister Petite Messer Knife Line is designed to be the perfect weight and size for handling all the light duty chopping, slicing and dicing of smaller fruits, vegetables, meats and breads. The ergonomic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip and the thin razor sharp blades cut with precision. Each fine edge prep blade is light-weight, maneuverable and the right size for today's quick prep culinary artists.
The Messermeister Parer Trio Set includes a Bird's Beak Parer, a Clip Point Parer and a Serrated Tomato Knife. The 2.1/2" Green Bird's Beak Parer has a "reverse" curved blade ideal for round vegetables. The 3" Orange Clip Point Parer has an angled nose and a slightly curved blade that works well peeling and coring foods or mincing and cutting small items. The 4.1/2" Red Serrated Tomato Knife slices food that has a tough exterior and a softer middle, such as tomatoes or salami. This knife set includes matching plastic sheaths for chefs on-the-go and storage protection.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality