The Messermeister 3" Spear Point Parer has a traditional straight shape that can be used for a variety of small culinary tasks such as peeling soft skinned fruits and vegetables and small chopping jobs. This knife includes a matching plastic sheath for chefs on-the-go and storage protection.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality