Great for everything from serving up perfect cuts of prime rib to slicing leftovers for your favorite sandwich, the Messermeister Ventura Kullenschliff Carving Set is attractive and functional. The set contains everything you need to carve and serve meats in style. Featuring timeless quality and durable construction, this set pairs a hollow-edged carving knife that slices through meats with ease and a carving fork for serving and steadying the meat while slicing. This set consists of an 8" Kullenschliff Carving Knife (4006-8K) and a 7" Straight Fork (4011-7). This is an attractive addition to any kitchen!
- The blades are precision stamped from a single piece of German 1.4116 stainless steel. They resist stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a thin and lightweight blade. They are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57.
- The edge is hand honed and polished to an optimal 15° cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- The rustic Brazilian Cherry Wood handles are hand finished, ergonomically shaped, and triple riveted to a full-tang blade for comfort. Each handle is completely unique and one-of-a-kind.
- Crafted in the Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Oil the wood handle as needed with food-safe mineral oil.