The Messermeister Ventura 8” Chef’s Knife is the workhorse in every kitchen. You'll gravitate towards this knife and find yourself using it for 90% of all your cutting tasks. The precision stamped blade has a thin profile to create a razor sharp 15° edge. You can chop, slice, dice and mince your way through extended cutting tasks without fatigue
- The blades are precision stamped from a single piece of German 1.4116 stainless steel. They resist stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a thin and lightweight blade. They are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57.
- The edge is hand honed and polished to an optimal 15° cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- The rustic Brazilian Cherry Wood handles are hand finished, ergonomically shaped, and triple riveted to a full-tang blade for comfort. Each handle is completely unique and one-of-a-kind.
- Crafted in the Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Oil the wood handle as needed with food-safe mineral oil.