The Messermeister Ventura 4.75” Fine Edge Steak Knife is a personal sized carving knife. It is expertly crafted and has a stamped slicing blade with an upward curved tip. The main cutting edge on this steak knife is used to slice individual portions of meat. The grip can vary but the knife is usually pulled rather than pushed through the meat. The benefit of the fine-edged blade is that it can be conveniently sharpened from heel to tip. While the benefit of the multi-edge blade is that the saw teeth provide added cutting power in the tip when separating meat from the bone. It's complete with Messermeister's classic triple rivet handle and a full tang.
- The blades are precision stamped from a single piece of German 1.4116 stainless steel. They resist stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a thin and lightweight blade. They are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57.
- The edge is hand honed and polished to an optimal 15° cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- The rustic Brazilian Cherry Wood handles are hand finished, ergonomically shaped, and triple riveted to a full-tang blade for comfort. Each handle is completely unique and one-of-a-kind.
- Crafted in the Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Oil the wood handle as needed with food-safe mineral oil.