The Park Plaza knife collection represents the stamped version of Messermeister’s triple-rivet, full exposed tang German knife series. They are one piece, die-cut from a single billet of fine German 1.4116 stainless steel alloy and heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58. The three-step, 15° edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool. Park Plaza is assembled with oversized industrial quality handles that are hand buffed to a seamless fit and finish.
Chop your way through large pieces of meat and whole poultry with ease using this heavy Messermeister Park Plaza 7” Cleaver. It is manufactured from one solid piece of steel. The ergonomic grip of the handle allows you to break down proteins with certainty.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a thin and lightweight blade. They are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The 15° edge on this blade is efficient and resilient.
- The knives are outfitted with the finest industrial strength thermoplastic polyoxymethylene (POM) handle.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality