The Park Plaza knife collection represents the stamped version of Messermeister’s triple-rivet, full exposed tang German knife series. They are one piece, die-cut from a single billet of fine German 1.4116 stainless steel alloy and heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58. The three-step, 15° edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool. Park Plaza is assembled with oversized industrial quality handles that are hand buffed to a seamless fit and finish.
The Messermeister Park Plaza 6" Semi-Fexible Curved Boning Knife has a thin, narrow blade with an upward curve. The primary function is to separate meat from a bone. The flexible version can also be used to separate flesh from the curved skin of a melon or to fillet a fish.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a thin and lightweight blade. They are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The 15° edge on this blade is efficient and resilient.
- The knives are outfitted with the finest industrial strength thermoplastic polyoxymethylene (POM) handle.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality