The Messermeister Park Plaza 4” Steak Knife is a personal sized carving knife that comes with either a fine or sawtooth edge. This steak knife is expertly crafted and has a stamped slicing blade with an upward curved tip. The main cutting edge on this steak knife is used to slice individual portions of meat. The grip can vary but the knife is usually pulled rather than pushed through the meat. The benefit of the fine-edged blade is that it can be conveniently sharpened from heel to tip. While the benefit of the multi-edge blade is that the saw teeth provide added cutting power in the tip when separating meat from the bone. It's complete with Messermeister's classic triple rivet handle and a full tang.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a thin and lightweight blade. They are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The 15° edge on this blade is efficient and resilient.
- The knives are outfitted with the finest industrial strength thermoplastic polyoxymethylene (POM) handle.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.