The Park Plaza knife collection is Messermeister’s stamped version of the triple-rivet, full exposed tang, German knife series. This collection is manufactured with one-piece, die-cut stamped blades using high quality German stainless steel alloy. The stamped blades do not have a bolster and are lighter than forged knives. Park Plaza knives are trimmed, straightened and hardened then attached to industrial quality handles that are buffed to a seamless fit and finish. Manufactured in the historical City of Blades, Solingen, Germany by cutlery artisans, these are a great value.
The Messermeister Park Plaza 2 Piece Chef's Knife and Parer Set consists of an 8" Chef's Knife (8007-8) and a 3.5" Paring Knife (8019-3.1/2). It is the perfect set to start your knife collection!
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a thin and lightweight blade. They are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The 20° edge on this blade is efficient and resilient.
- The knives are outfitted with the finest industrial strength thermoplastic polyoxymethylene (POM) handle.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality