The Messermeister Park Plaza 2.5” Garnishing Knife has the same curved shape of a birds beak making it ideal for intricate cuts and carving details into small fruits or vegetables. Useful for managing cuts and garnishes for rounded items. The compact knife size fits securely in the hand to maximize controlled motions.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a thin and lightweight blade. They are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The 20° edge on this blade is efficient and resilient.
- The knives are outfitted with the finest industrial strength thermoplastic polyoxymethylene (POM) handle.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.