The Mu Fusion knife collection by Messermeister blends the best of Eastern and Western Culture, styles and materials. The Eastern shaped handles are a phenolic resin based, black laminate of linen fibers. The handles are attached to a Western formula blade that has been tempered to a higher Rockwell and honed to a razor-like sharpness. The Mu Fusion reflects the beauty of Seki, Japan and exhibits the tradition of Japanese knife making.
This Messermeister Mu Fusion 6" Honesuki Knife is a traditional Japanese poultry knife. It's slim blade is perfect for boning and filleting.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- One-piece, fully stamped
- 15° Precision edge
- Closed bolster collar
- Extra-wide chef's knife blade
- High carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel
- Satin finish blade
- Linen textured resin handle
- 58 Rockwell hardness
- Made in Seki, Japan
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality