The Messermeister Mu Fusion 6.5" Damascus Santoku Knife, also known as a Japanese Chefs Knife, is a wide blade knife with an overall thinner spine and taper than a French or German style Chefs Knife. The thin taper (or blade thickness) is lengthened to give it maximum precision when slicing. The Santoku Knife is one of the worlds most popular knives.The spine runs parallel to the relatively flat cutting edge, which has a bolsterless heel and only curves near the tip to create a broad bladed knife similar in shape to a cleaver.
- One-piece, fully stamped
- 15° Precision edge
- Closed bolster collar
- Extra-wide chef's knife blade
- High carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel
- Satin finish blade
- Linen textured resin handle
- 58 Rockwell hardness
- Made in Seki, Japan
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.