The Mu Bamboo knife collection by Messermeister offers a perfectly fit and finished handle material of carbonized, layered natural bamboo to a high carbon, molybdenum, vanadium stainless alloy blade. Tempered to a 58 Rockwell and honed to a razor-like sharpness, the Mu Bamboo reflects the highest quality knife making known in Seki, Japan. The combination of Eastern and Western philosophy, culture and material makes for a perfectly blended knife.
The Messermeister Mu Bamboo 7" Usuba Knife is a broad bladed single edge blade with a distinctively curved tip or a blunt tip and looks like a vegetable cleaver. The usual blade length is 180 mm. It is traditionally used like a paring knife by holding it in the air and cutting the item being held by the other hand.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- One-piece, fully stamped
- 15° Precision edge
- Closed bolster collar
- Extra-wide chef's knife blade
- High carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel
- Satin finish blade
- Carbonized treated bamboo handle
- 58 rockwell hardness
- Made in Seki, Japan
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality