The Messermeister 6.5" Deba Knife is a heavy, wide and wedge shaped, single edge blade knife with a sloping curve to the tip and looks like a cross between a chefs knife and a cleaver. The blade length for small fish is 165 mm and larger fish is 178 mm.
- One-piece, fully stamped
- 15° Precision edge
- Closed bolster collar
- Extra-wide chef's knife blade
- High carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel
- Satin finish blade
- Carbonized treated bamboo handle
- 58 rockwell hardness
- Made in Seki, Japan
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.