The Messermeister Mu Bamboo 10" Yanagiba or Slicer has a narrow spear point fine edge blade and is a useful tool for medium to large slicing tasks. Fun fact: Yanagi means “willow leaf”. It refers to the shape of the tip of this style of knife which has a similar profile to the leaf.
- One-piece, fully stamped
- 15° Precision edge
- Closed bolster collar
- Extra-wide chef's knife blade
- High carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel
- Satin finish blade
- Carbonized treated bamboo handle
- 58 rockwell hardness
- Made in Seki, Japan
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.