The Messermeister Meridian Elité 7 Piece Basic Block Set consists of an 8" Chef's Knife (E/3686-8), 6" Utility Knife (E/3688-6), 3.5" Paring Knife (E/3691-3.1/2), 9" Bread Knife (E/3699-9), 10" Steel (5100-10F), Take-Apart Kitchen Scissors (DN-2070), and 16 Slot Wood Knife Block (DKB-16RW). This is an essential set whether you are starting out with the basics or making some additions to your current culinary collection.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.