Featuring two knives essential to any kitchen, the Messermeister Ventura 2 Piece Chef and Parer Set provides a solid foundation for starting cooks and expert chefs alike. Great for chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, coring and more, these blades can handle any kitchen cutting task with ease. This set consists of an 8" Chef's Knife (4007-8) and a 3.5" Paring Knife (4019-3.1/2). It is the perfect set to start your knife collection!
- The blades are precision stamped from a single piece of German 1.4116 stainless steel. They resist stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a thin and lightweight blade. They are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57.
- The edge is hand honed and polished to an optimal 15° cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- The rustic Brazilian Cherry Wood handles are hand finished, ergonomically shaped, and triple riveted to a full-tang blade for comfort.
- Crafted in the Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Oil the wood handle as needed with food-safe mineral oil.