The Messermeister Asian Precision 8" Deba Knife is a heavy, wide and wedge shaped single edge blade with a sloping curve to the tip and looks like a cross between a chefs knife and a cleaver. The 8" blade length is ideal for large fish.
- Made in Seki, Japan
- One-piece, fully stamped
- Ergonomic balance
- Full tang
- 3 Rivet construction
- Paper pakkawood composite handle
- 57-58 Rockwell
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.