The Asian Precision knife collection by Messermeister provides the perfection of knife making with professional quality and great value. They are manufactured from high-carbon, high chromium 440A stanless steel alloy, tempered and flat-ground to a razor-sharp edge in the renowned cutlery capital of Seki, Japan. The resin-laminated paper, Pakkawood, handles are compression riveted to the full tang that includes both Eastern and Western blade shapes for any style of cooking.
The Messermeister Asian Precision 8" Chinese Knife has a rectangular broad blade with a double edge. It is used like a chefs knife and is great for preparing vegetables, fish and meats. Although it has a similar look of a throwing meat cleaver, it is not intended for that purpose.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Made in Seki, Japan
- One-piece, fully stamped
- Ergonomic balance
- Full tang
- 3 Rivet construction
- Paper pakkawood composite handle
- 57-58 Rockwell
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality