The Asian Precision knife collection by Messermeister provides the perfection of knife making with professional quality and great value. They are manufactured from high carbon, high chromium 440A stainless steel alloy, tempered and flat-ground to a razor sharp edge in the renowned cutlery capital of Seki, Japan. The resin laminated handles are compression riveted to the full tang that includes both Eastern and Western blade shapes for any style of cooking.
The Messermeister Asian Precision 7" Usuba Knife is a broad bladed single edge blade with a distinctively curved, flat tip and looks like a cleaver. Usuba knives are traditional Japanese vegetable knives. The word Usuba means "thin blade", which is perfect for cutting vegetables without cracking or breaking them. The blade is traditionally used like a paring knife by holding it in the air and cutting the item being held by the other hand.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Made in Seki, Japan
- One-piece, fully stamped
- Ergonomic balance
- Full tang
- 3 Rivet construction
- Paper pakkawood composite handle
- 57-58 Rockwell
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality