The Messermeister Asian Precision 7" Usuba Knife is a broad bladed single edge blade with a distinctively curved, flat tip and looks like a cleaver. Usuba knives are traditional Japanese vegetable knives. The word Usuba means "thin blade", which is perfect for cutting vegetables without cracking or breaking them. The blade is traditionally used like a paring knife by holding it in the air and cutting the item being held by the other hand.
- Made in Seki, Japan
- One-piece, fully stamped
- Ergonomic balance
- Full tang
- 3 Rivet construction
- Paper pakkawood composite handle
- 57-58 Rockwell
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.