The Asian Precision knife collection by Messermeister provides the perfection of knife making with professional quality and great value. They are manufactured from high carbon, high chromium 440A stainless steel alloy, tempered and flat-ground to a razor sharp edge in the renowned cutlery capital of Seki, Japan. The resin laminated handles are compression riveted to the full tang that includes both Eastern and Western blade shapes for any style of cooking.
The Messermeister 7.3/8" Gyuto Knife is the actual shape equivalent of the French Cooks or Chefs knife. It is generally lighter in weight than a traditional chefs knife because it has no real bolster and a thinner blade from spine to edge.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Made in Seki, Japan
- One-piece, fully stamped
- Ergonomic balance
- Full tang
- 3 Rivet construction
- Paper pakkawood composite handle
- 57-58 Rockwell
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality