For small tasks, we combined a paring knife with a peeler and even snuck in a fish scaler. It’s the perfect prep tool for the camp kitchen or RV. The drop point paring blade is 3.5 inches long. The double-action peeler locks in place when open and can be used either right or left-handed.
2 STYLES TO CHOOSE FROM
- Classic stainless blade with carbonized maple handles
- Stonewashed stainless blade with a repurposed burlap handle
- 3.5" Parer
- Double-action peeler with fish scaler
- Linear lock on the peeler
- Surgical stainless steel
- Weight: 4 oz.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.