Four Seasons 6 Inch Stiff Boning Knife
You Save 21% ($5.00)
An essential knife for butchers, the Messermeister Four Seasons 6" Boning Knife is designed to remove bones from meat, poultry and game. The tapered pointed blade provides excellent control and precision for cutting tasks that render maximum yield. The stamped blade guarantees razor like sharpness and longevity.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.