The Messermeister Mu Bamboo 8.5" Sashimi Knife has a long, narrow, single edge, pointed blade that measures anywhere from 240 mm to 360 mm. The most popular blade lengths are 240-270 mm for most home chefs and 270-300 mm for most professionals.
- One-piece, fully stamped
- 15° Precision edge
- Closed bolster collar
- Extra-wide chef's knife blade
- High carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel
- Satin finish blade
- Carbonized treated bamboo handle
- 58 rockwell hardness
- Made in Seki, Japan
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.