Adventure Chef Folding 6 Inch Chef's Knife
You Save 18% ($15.00)
Cook Outside like a pro, with our 6" Folding Chef’s Knife, designed with celebrity Adventure Chef, Adam Glick. We carefully looked at the edge geometry to create the best hand clearance and contact with the board. The wide 6” blade is balanced at the bolster for perfect control while for chopping or slicing, and the edge is ground to a razor sharp 15-degree. An open frame design allows water to flow through the handle slot for thorough and easy cleaning. We have also included a locking mechanism in the handle liner to keep the blade safely in place when in use. The blade is made from German 1.4116 steel so that you can easily re-sharpen your knife and use it for a lifetime.
2 STYLES TO CHOOSE FROM
- Classic stainless blade with carbonized maple handles
- Stonewashed stainless blade with a woven natural fiber handle
- Liner lock system
- 15° Cutting edge
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- Blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.