Avanta knives were developed for one of the leading culinary schools in North America. Designed with uncompromising attention to details, Avanta is produced by Messermeister, a top brand in premium kitchen cutlery for more than two generations. Our high quality blades are crafted from German X50 stainless steel for knives that are sharp, rust resistant and easy to maintain. Solid bolsters and full tang construction give the knives great balance and heft. Avanta knives are made with rounded, triple-rivet POM handles for comfort and durability. Each knife is backed by lifetime warranty against factory defects.
The Messermeister Avanta Pakkawood 2 Piece Kullenschliff Carving Set consists of an 8” double bolstered, pointed carving and slicing knife and a full 7” heavy weight bolstered fork. The curved blade allows you to follow the contours of the meat on the bone, while the kullens reduce drag and prevent food from sticking to the blade. The sturdy carving fork holds the meat securely in place and is used to transfer carved meat from the serving plate with comfort of hand.
- One-piece forged
- Full tang
- German stainless steel
- Pakkawood handle
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Made in China
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Oil the wood handle as needed with food-safe mineral oil.