This Asian inspired Messermeister Park Plaza 7" Vegetable Knife combines the classic features of a European chef’s knife with the wide blade style preferred by chefs from the Far East. The stamped, chopping cleaver style blade is a full 2.5” wide, 7" long with a blunt spatula tip and a slight rocking camber. The alternating kullenschliffs (a.k.a. kullens, hollows or grantons) on each side of the knife reduce drag and prevent items from sticking to the blade. This knife is ideal for handling a heavy workload in the kitchen. Take advantage of the wide blade to move your prepped ingredients with ease.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a thin and lightweight blade. They are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The 15° edge on this blade is efficient and resilient.
- The knives are outfitted with the finest industrial strength thermoplastic polyoxymethylene (POM) handle.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.