The Messermeister 2" Garnishing Knife is a great knife to perform small and precise jobs as well as fine detailed garnishing. This knife includes a matching plastic sheath for chefs on-the-go and storage protection.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.